Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd April 2012
OK 1250 it is!

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks gareth ill have a look
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Me and Nick are playing 40k 1750pts Paladins V Dark Eldar

After either a 300pt infinity game or 1250 40k game, in that order.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Gaz, Mik has got his malifaux starter through the post and is up for a game Tuesday
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Yeah I'll do that, was just wondering if someone else wanted to be guided at the same time. Maybe Paul if he is comming this week. Either way Mick will get some Perdita lovin.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just played a great board game called Castle Panic (slightly cheesy name, I know) and was wondering if anyone on Tuesday who hasn't already got a game would like to play. I believe that it's up to 6 players, and is a cooperative game. You work together as a team to defend the main castle (6 Towers) form invading Orcs, Goblins, Trolls and Bosses. It's a great game, and can turn out to be very funny. If people seem interested, then I'll bring it to play, as I really enjoyed it.
As I said it's only up to six players, but it's just something to consider if you don't have a game or can't get one.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Sean I forgot to say that as usual I probably won't be able to make it before 7.30pm, so I will be on the way if you are wondering where I am on Tuesday! (gotta drive from Stratford) hope that's OK.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(31-03-2012, 10:03 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Sean I forgot to say that as usual I probably won't be able to make it before 7.30pm, so I will be on the way if you are wondering where I am on Tuesday! (gotta drive from Stratford) hope that's OK.

Chris

Okay don't worry. Ill use the time to set the table up.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Cheers Smile