Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th March 2012
Thanks for the game Kris, don't know how Belial will recover after being cleaved in half by your Dreadknights nemesis great sword!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(07-03-2012, 12:27 AM)manrogue Wrote: Really enjoyable game against Rob, learnt alot and look forward to the rematch! Smile

Likewise mate, enjoyed the game and some good luck to boot! Smile

Thanks to Luke for the game, although i will never forgive him for being mean to my Hellions, and my mess up of the rules meant they ended up destroyed when the shouldnt have been.....and thanks to Vince for the cheeky lift i robbed Tongue
(07-03-2012, 06:50 PM)Nick Wrote: Thanks to Luke for the game, although i will never forgive him for being mean to my Hellions, and my mess up of the rules meant they ended up destroyed when the shouldnt have been.....and thanks to Vince for the cheeky lift i robbed Tongue

Yeah, Thanks Nick. A really fun game. Mind you, though, you certainly got your revenge on my Tanks! What was the mess up of the rules?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(07-03-2012, 07:38 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 06:50 PM)Nick Wrote: Thanks to Luke for the game, although i will never forgive him for being mean to my Hellions, and my mess up of the rules meant they ended up destroyed when the shouldnt have been.....and thanks to Vince for the cheeky lift i robbed Tongue

Yeah, Thanks Nick. A really fun game. Mind you, though, you certainly got your revenge on my Tanks! What was the mess up of the rules?

They should have taken a pinning test rather than a moral test, due to you using barrage weapons. EDIT: Never mind, just read through the rule book, they would have still run away.