Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th March 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Luke vs. Nick - Warhammer 40K campaign, 1500pts
  • Justin vs. Alan - Infinity tutorial
  • Paul vs. Si A - FoW
  • Chris vs. Kris - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
  • Stu vs. Duane - Warmahordes league fixture
  • Rob vs. Vince - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sadly absent for this one as its the better halves birthday. Shall return the following week Thouh with an Infinity game vs Vince.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Alan wants to learn infinity, so i'll be obliging and give him a tutorial - Ariadna vs haqqislam
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I can't remember what I arranged for this week (if anything). Can always give Duane that Warmachine match.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I would like to learn warmachine and play a cutlass game
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Looking forward to my first ever match versus Dark Eldar. No idea what to expect apart from lots and lots of second turn assaults!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Preference for me is -
  • [1] Final Warmachine game against Mick, if he and Rach are attending, without a lift from Si. Pre-worning so I can reassemble some items, would help
    [2] Malifaux, oh Malifaux how are you number 2???
    [3] Might have some assembled Legion for a Warmahordes game, if there is anyone willing to sit down and let me work out fury.
    [4] LotR. Should get around to assembling 500 points, but I doubt I will have read the rules, so an intro from one of our resident players, would be helpful.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-02-2012, 04:08 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Looking forward to my first ever match versus Dark Eldar. No idea what to expect apart from lots and lots of second turn assaults!

Your offer of a game took me by suprise, and i think i will be having the same issue that i had against Steve. There will be lots of models that i would want to field against you, but i dont have them, so i will have to cobble together a force out of what i have to use, meaning i doubt i will have anything close to an ideal force to use against you Tongue
(29-02-2012, 06:32 PM)Nick Wrote:
(29-02-2012, 04:08 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Looking forward to my first ever match versus Dark Eldar. No idea what to expect apart from lots and lots of second turn assaults!

Your offer of a game took me by suprise, and i think i will be having the same issue that i had against Steve. There will be lots of models that i would want to field against you, but i dont have them, so i will have to cobble together a force out of what i have to use, meaning i doubt i will have anything close to an ideal force to use against you Tongue

Either way, it's gonna be a great game!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Im ready for cutlass campaign.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0