Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th March 2012
Going to have another bash at that Warmahordes league fixture with Duane.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-03-2012, 08:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: Right man flu all gone so i should be down and playing against Rob's grey knights!

Sounds good mate, am I okay for a lift as per usual Tongue

Just to confirm 1750pts Smile

Also we might be able to squeeze in 2 games, my army is only 19models!! So if you fancy a second game you can playtest some other stuff against the Paladins?

Alan, how many points am I bringing to the table tomorrow?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Lol, thats cool, will go with the flow on the night. Will pick you up as well Smile
Dan is also coming this week so he can play whoever is up for it(sean or steve or threeway mega battle?) Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(05-03-2012, 10:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: Lol, thats cool, will go with the flow on the night. Will pick you up as well Smile
Dan is also coming this week so he can play whoever is up for it(sean or steve or threeway mega battle?) Tongue

I've got a bit of wedding stuff to do this week, so if everyone's got an opponent I think I'll miss this week and get it sorted.

If anyone's missing an opponent for 40k though let me know before tomorrow night, and I'll pop down Smile

Otherwise I'll catch up with everyone next week!
35pts if thats cool???
sure.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-03-2012, 10:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: Lol, thats cool, will go with the flow on the night. Will pick you up as well Smile

Sounds good mate, see you in a few hours Smile Say 6.30/45?

Really enjoyable game against Rob, learnt alot and look forward to the rematch! Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Great game against Duane - had me worried with all those models lined up at the start!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."