Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th March 2012
ok Valthrax, want to do 1500 or 1750 then? I will bring my Dark Angels Smile

I normally don't get there until 7.15 - 7.30pm so if you get there earlier can you bag us a table?

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Ok ill try it Wink dont expect anything great though
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Should really answer a question too - ill do 1750 if like
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Should be back this weekBig Grin I can do 1500 point Warhammer 40k game if anyone is interested but I cant remember the rules very well. I can also play Magic the Gathering.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
(04-03-2012, 03:35 PM)seanbate Wrote: Should be back this weekBig Grin I can do 1500 point Warhammer 40k game if anyone is interested but I cant remember the rules very well. I can also play Magic the Gathering.

Not sure who would be free tbh, not seen anything of Dan in a fair few weeks, but Steve might be down so hopefully you might be able to play him
Really looking forward to my game with Luke, got more than a few new things i want to try. List and wargear has seen one or two radical changes that i'm hoping pay off XD
Right man flu all gone so i should be down and playing against Rob's grey knights!
(04-03-2012, 03:35 PM)seanbate Wrote: Should be back this weekBig Grin I can do 1500 point Warhammer 40k game if anyone is interested but I cant remember the rules very well. I can also play Magic the Gathering.
Will try and get a hold of Dan for a game if you like?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(04-03-2012, 08:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: Right man flu all gone so i should be down and playing against Rob's grey knights!

If he's fielding paladins, which at 18 models i think he more than likely is, you're going to have a fun time. Those things are far too hard to kill, it's hilarious to see how much firepower they wade through. Imagine terminators on some seriously strong steroids and you get the idea....also, do you want me to bring my GK codex for you to use Rob?
(04-03-2012, 08:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: Right man flu all gone so i should be down and playing against Rob's grey knights!
Will try and get a hold of Dan for a game if you like?

Yeah please.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"

If you can't find anyone to play, I'd be happy to give you a game of 40k!