Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th March 2012
I looking to try out my Paladins @ 1750 if anyones up for it!? Vince you game!!?? :p

(01-03-2012, 11:39 PM)Embolden Wrote: I looking to try out my Paladins @ 1750 if anyones up for it!? Vince you game!!?? :p

1750 points of Grey Knights? I'm guessing thats about 15 models total Tongue
Will let you know mate, suffering from severe man flu so may not be down. If feel better by Sunday will take up the challenge! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Anybody interested in a game of W40K? I have Dark Angels or Eldar 1750pts. I have also acquired a copy of the Battle Missions book so keen to try some different missions.

Failing that, I'd be up for a game of LOTR - strategy battle version.

Or Battlefleet Gothic, or Necromunda, or anything else if someone can provide models...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Im up for anything really - can play 40k thoughhavent played for years so a little rusty also got grey knights but not up on new rules

I can bring dreadfleet, cutlass or bloodbowl too
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
OK Valthrax I would be happy to give you a refresher of 40K if you want. I have a copy of the grey knights codex I could bring along and you could come up with a list, say 1000-1250pts based on the models you have and we could have a small tutorial game.

Alternatively you could play the Dark Angels list I normally play at 1500pts and I could play Eldar against it. What do you think?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I have the new codex (somewhere) and a good few models - old metal and new plastic so can field a fair force
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
si told me you idea justin thats fine with if we postpone our game
in which case im to play gareth
Cool, I'll be free to run some warmachine tutorials if anyone's interested then.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(02-03-2012, 12:12 AM)Nick Wrote:
(01-03-2012, 11:39 PM)Embolden Wrote: I looking to try out my Paladins @ 1750 if anyones up for it!? Vince you game!!?? :p

1750 points of Grey Knights? I'm guessing thats about 15 models total Tongue

Your way off mate... lol it's 18 at the moment! Tongue

And Vince mate, not a problem let me know either way if you can Smile