Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
Thanks guys. I am liking the idea of capitals, bit more of a focus on what to capture and like the siege suggestion as well. Maybe the defenders rally out when relief force comes so you could have 250pt extra in the battle as well as the relief fi force but all heroes from the relief force have 0 might as they are a bit hungry.

Yes proxies are fine as long as they are roughly the right size, so let's say you could proxy warriors of Rohan as corsairs. Ben is completely using proxies. You could also use a high elf chariot a a khan dish chariot if you want (although lord of the rings models are preferred if possible as they don't have oversized weapons are are the same scale etc.). By the way I have a khandish chariot you could borrow Paul!

Yes buddying up works just like you said Paul, they are allied contingents and respect their own separate bow limit. Remember the force has to have a leader so just nominate one leader from all the allied heroes.

So with the warbands: a warband is a hero + 12 warriors that you have to take from the same list. Rob was talking about mixed warbands as I said Ben can add an ent to one of his warbands and the ent is from the wanderers in the wild list not the Durins folk list. Yes you're right you can't have 6 easterlings and 6 corsairs led by an easterlings captain, the corsairs would need their own captain.

Will try and edit the rules to include all the stuff we've been talking about.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by jaqenhgar - 18-03-2016, 03:46 PM