Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
(16-03-2016, 02:43 PM)Simian Wrote: right, can someone spell it out for me, what force do i need to put together? what size? what heroes from the Free Peoples book can i or cant i use?

Oh and am i definitely able to use an ent?

If you are fighting a battle with your team mate, the total pts is 500pts split beteween the two of you so 250pts for you, with a reasonable amount of leeway if one is a few points under the other can use those points. If you agree to fight separate battles then you need a 500pt list. During a campaign turn your team may be fighting 0, 1 or 2 battles, so you will need to decide between the two of you what to do. You will need to pm each other.

For example, you may only have one battle that turn and decide to team up to fight it so 250pts each. Alternatively one of you can't make it so the other agrees to fight it on their own and takes 500pts from their faction only eg just dwarves/Ents (Ben) or Gondor (Matt).

I have left it up to you so it is as flexible as possible.

You are allowed to use an ent. You may pick heroes from the Durins folk list and include an ent as a warrior with one of those warbands.

Hope that clears things up.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by jaqenhgar - 16-03-2016, 03:30 PM