Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
Maybe with the lager games (+500 points) the game ends when one of the teams breaks (50% losses).

I like the rolling for each model to see if they live or die after the battle. However it doesn't make much sense to do this if your roster can change between fights. Maybe this( the live or die roll) is important if you are in consecutive fight in the same node I.e defending the node maybe!? So if multiple army's attack your node then you may be at a disadvantage as you've just had a fight to defend the node.
Rather Than a certain percentage of your army going if you lose, I think it would be fairer to roll for each model. Maybe for the winning team, a roll of a 2+ the model saved. I would roll for might, will, fate and wounds as well for hero's. For the losing side 4+. There for its more based on dice rolls rather than stats.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by Rob Lainchbury - 27-02-2016, 11:58 AM