Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
Looks really good Chris, I like it. if you need any help with organising or anything feel free to ask.

My only suggestion would be maybe adding some kind of experience and injury system for non-named heroes. Make losing that experienced captain more painful. May be a bit difficult for you to do and you wanted to keep it simple so it's up to you really.

As for casualties could do a good old GW system roll for each one. maybe if you roll a four plus it misses the next game and on a six plus it dies. If you lost the scenario minus one to the roll so a three or four will miss the next game and a five ,six it's dead. Could do this with a D10 or D20 if you wanted to lower the chances of things dying. Not sure how practical it will be rolling for a large force would be though. And may want something different for heroes.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by will - 27-02-2016, 07:58 AM