Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign?
(23-02-2016, 04:51 PM)Brightblade Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 08:56 AM)Simian Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 01:21 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(22-02-2016, 06:53 PM)Simian Wrote: I'm purely looking at rough points costs and what proxies I could use.and how the hell warbands are set up!!

If it's helpful Ben I have a dwarf force and this is what I would consider in a 500pt force:

Dain - 125
5 Khazad Guard - 55
Dwarf Captain - shield - 65
8 Dwarf Rangers - bow - 80
Dwarf Captain - 60
10 Warriors - 9 shield, 1 banner and shield - 115

Rangers go behind the dwarf shieldwall, heroes and Khazad Guard take out monsters and enemy heroes. The iron guard also look nice so you might want to tweak it a bit to include some of them as they have two attacks each and throwing axes which don't count towards bow limit.

Thats not far off what i was looking at. ive been reading the pdf but i really think i need to get the book, i find it easier absorbing from a book

Or maybe just print the pages i need

Wotcher, Ben. We have been paired up. Shall I stick with Gondor or shall I build dwarfs too? I have a dwarf army coming.

Happy either way, my dwarfs will be warhammer proxies (lots of older models so will be easy to tell models apart) ive looked through the book and it seems i can cover most things easily enough.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interest in Lord of the Rings Campaign? - by Simian - 23-02-2016, 04:57 PM