Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th November 2015
(13-11-2015, 12:44 AM)will Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 08:40 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 06:02 PM)will Wrote: Would anyone like a game of saga, 40K, or halo:fleet battles?

I will take 40k?

Okay sounds good, the hive mind will turn its attention towards the alpha legion. Smile

Edit: how many points do you want to play?

2000 points sound good?

The Alpha legion requires tyrannid specimens for experimentation.

For the emperor
(06-11-2015, 09:35 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: Me and Chris are playing Dropzone Commander.

Do you think you could give me an intro game of this next week Matt? 24th?

(13-11-2015, 01:07 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I hope to be up this week. Anyone want to play Blood rage? Its a boardgame based around the Viking Ragnorak, end of the world. Up to 5 players run a clan, trying to get as much glory as possible. Features Vikings, Gods, and Monsters.

Good to see you back Steve!

(13-11-2015, 08:26 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 03:03 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I think Vince and I are playing Halo Fleet Battles but waiting for Vince to confirm.

Sorry JJ, thought i'd replied!

Yep i'll be along this week for Halo! Smile

No worries Vince, see you Tuesday!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(13-11-2015, 01:07 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I hope to be up this week. Anyone want to play Blood rage? Its a boardgame based around the Viking Ragnorak, end of the world. Up to 5 players run a clan, trying to get as much glory as possible. Features Vikings, Gods, and Monsters.

Steve can you pencil me in as a player please. Here's hoping I don't get a midnight start this week.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(14-11-2015, 11:41 AM)Gareth Wrote:

Steve can you pencil me in as a player please. Here's hoping I don't get a midnight start this week.

Ok mate got plenty of rooml
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers

Good to have you back Steve! Got a game this week but I'll be up for a look at Blood Rage some other time.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-11-2015, 03:52 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(13-11-2015, 12:44 AM)will Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 08:40 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 06:02 PM)will Wrote: Would anyone like a game of saga, 40K, or halo:fleet battles?

I will take 40k?

Okay sounds good, the hive mind will turn its attention towards the alpha legion. Smile

Edit: how many points do you want to play?

2000 points sound good?

The Alpha legion requires tyrannid specimens for experimentation.

For the emperor

Sounds good to me, it's been a while since I played a 2000pts game.

The Tyranids require alpha legion specimans for snacks Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Me & Justin are giving Halo Fleet Battles another bash.

Anyone planning to play a board game? Oli would like to join in somewhere if he can.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(13-11-2015, 08:38 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 09:35 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: Me and Chris are playing Dropzone Commander.

JJ, I think Matt is playing John on the 24th but I could give you an intro game instead if you want - on the 24th.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Don't seem to be able to get a game of 40K, can you add me to your list if there is still space.

Ta
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(15-11-2015, 11:02 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(13-11-2015, 08:38 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:

JJ, I think Matt is playing John on the 24th but I could give you an intro game instead if you want - on the 24th.

Yeah sounds good Chris!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.