Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 17th November 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Matt & Chris - Dropzone Commander
  • Vince & JJ - Halo Fleet Battles Intro
  • Will & Matt - Warhammer 40K, 2000pts
  • Stu, Paul & John - Frostgrave
  • Simon & Justin - Halo Fleet Battles
  • Steve, Gaz, Dave, Oli - Blood Rage
Games Sought:
Me and Chris are playing Dropzone Commander.
I think Vince and I are playing Halo Fleet Battles but waiting for Vince to confirm.
Would anyone like a game of saga, 40K, or halo:fleet battles?
Taking Paul and John through a game of Frostgrave this week.
40K or AoS, but I am still learning AoS
(11-11-2015, 06:02 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone like a game of saga, 40K, or halo:fleet battles?

I will take 40k?
(12-11-2015, 08:40 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2015, 06:02 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone like a game of saga, 40K, or halo:fleet battles?

I will take 40k?

Okay sounds good, the hive mind will turn its attention towards the alpha legion. Smile

Edit: how many points do you want to play?
I hope to be up this week. Anyone want to play Blood rage? Its a boardgame based around the Viking Ragnorak, end of the world. Up to 5 players run a clan, trying to get as much glory as possible. Features Vikings, Gods, and Monsters.
(07-11-2015, 03:03 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I think Vince and I are playing Halo Fleet Battles but waiting for Vince to confirm.

Sorry JJ, thought i'd replied!

Yep i'll be along this week for Halo! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3