Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 18th November 2014
(12-11-2014, 05:44 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Looks like I missed the rounds of Toxg Tongue
Still anyone care to try my Tau from the Toxg group? I should probably try to get at least one game in with them!

I got my Warmahordes and Munchkin as well if there is no one else Big Grin

Fancy taking my Tyranids on for a Toxg game?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(12-11-2014, 07:29 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 05:02 PM)Simian Wrote: Looking for Malifaux? or Bolt action? or IHMN? or Dredd? or anything really

Fancy rescheduling our failed Malifaux for tonight?

sounds good Gareth.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(13-11-2014, 01:34 AM)will Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 05:44 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Looks like I missed the rounds of Toxg Tongue
Still anyone care to try my Tau from the Toxg group? I should probably try to get at least one game in with them!

Sorry Will have had something come up and will need to miss this week Smile Maybe next week! XD
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
I now find I'm free this week, so looking for Bolt action, either campaign or one off. Like to do 1000pts, but can do lower, either aliies or Axis
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(13-11-2014, 10:52 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: I now find I'm free this week, so looking for Bolt action, either campaign or one off. Like to do 1000pts, but can do lower, either aliies or Axis

Up for some Bolt Action.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I nipped in to see you lads on Tuesday - will try again this Tuesday coming (18th)
" Target Stop!"
Sorry I missed you Jon, had a bad case of the lurgy. Will be there next week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-11-2014, 01:34 AM)will Wrote:

I'll play your Tyranids Will.
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(13-11-2014, 08:16 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: I'll play your Tyranids Will.

Awesome. Prob best stop being distracted and get my hive tyrant painted...

Do you want to do points or what we have painted/built?
(I've got approximately 1000pts give or take a few)
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

40k or BA.

fyi - I only have 500pts for BA
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance