Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 18th November 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Nick, Paul, Sam, Dan, Vince & Jim - Black Crusade
  • Chris & JJ - WH40K ToXG
  • Ben & Gaz - Malifaux
  • Will & Terry - WH40K ToXG
  • Dave & Arif - Bolt Action 500pts
Games Sought:
I'd like a game of Warhammer 40k 7th ed. against one of the other "Tale of 'x' Gamers" people ideally but I could also play Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing or Munchkin?
Going to try and get a Black Crusade game sorted for this week.
looking for a 40k toXG game this week (I'll have about 900pts worth) or a game of fantasy 2000pts
(07-11-2014, 04:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]looking for a 40k toXG game this week (I'll have about 900pts worth) or a game of fantasy 2000pts

Fancy a 2000pt game of Warhammer Fantasy against my Dark Elves?
(07-11-2014, 07:47 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2014, 04:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]looking for a 40k toXG game this week (I'll have about 900pts worth) or a game of fantasy 2000pts

Or you both could have a Gobbo off Tongue
(07-11-2014, 07:47 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds good!
Looking for Malifaux? or Bolt action? or IHMN? or Dredd? or anything really
Looks like I missed the rounds of Toxg Tongue
Still anyone care to try my Tau from the Toxg group? I should probably try to get at least one game in with them!

I got my Warmahordes and Munchkin as well if there is no one else Big Grin
(12-11-2014, 05:02 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for Malifaux? or Bolt action? or IHMN? or Dredd? or anything really

Fancy rescheduling our failed Malifaux for tonight?
Pages: 1 2 3 4