Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT 2014/15 Heat3
So guys,

I've signed up for heat3 of the GT this year! Looking to qualify for the final in March!

Smile

Looking forward too it mate! Hope we both make it through!
Think you both will do well, look forward to hearing how you do!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-08-2014, 11:09 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: Looking forward too it mate! Hope we both make it through!

And me mate! Should be interesting! Its been years (about 7 since I went to a GT!)

(30-08-2014, 02:27 PM)manrogue Wrote: Think you both will do well, look forward to hearing how you do!

I'm sure there will be plenty of reports Big Grin

Anyone else going or tempted?

So its the day of the GT!

Wish myself and Nick luck! Big Grin

(08-11-2014, 07:26 AM)Embolden Wrote: So its the day of the GT!

Wish myself and Nick luck! Big Grin

Good luck both!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Best of luck chaps!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Good luck to you both hope you smash them in style!
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
'Redwarsoc!!!'
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Well after what I can only describe as a very stressful weekend (my car broke down 20 miles away from the venue so we had to get a taxi and then having to get it towed home Sunday night) I had one of the best weekends gaming in a long time!!

Had 6 great games against great opponents no I managed to scrape through! Unfortunately rob did not Sad............. However I also won most sporting! (As if) and rob was also nominated for most sporting (a bit more likely). Therefor as I qualify through both routes my second place fell to Rob! Result!!!

Time to build some disgusting lists to seriously compete at the grand final!! Can't wait!!