Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: GT 2014/15 Heat3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So guys,

I've signed up for heat3 of the GT this year! Looking to qualify for the final in March!

Smile
Looking forward too it mate! Hope we both make it through!
Think you both will do well, look forward to hearing how you do!
(30-08-2014, 11:09 AM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward too it mate! Hope we both make it through!

And me mate! Should be interesting! Its been years (about 7 since I went to a GT!)

(30-08-2014, 02:27 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Think you both will do well, look forward to hearing how you do!

I'm sure there will be plenty of reports Big Grin

Anyone else going or tempted?
So its the day of the GT!

Wish myself and Nick luck! Big Grin
(08-11-2014, 07:26 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]So its the day of the GT!

Wish myself and Nick luck! Big Grin

Good luck both!
Best of luck chaps!
Good luck to you both hope you smash them in style!
'Redwarsoc!!!'
Well after what I can only describe as a very stressful weekend (my car broke down 20 miles away from the venue so we had to get a taxi and then having to get it towed home Sunday night) I had one of the best weekends gaming in a long time!!

Had 6 great games against great opponents no I managed to scrape through! Unfortunately rob did not Sad............. However I also won most sporting! (As if) and rob was also nominated for most sporting (a bit more likely). Therefor as I qualify through both routes my second place fell to Rob! Result!!!

Time to build some disgusting lists to seriously compete at the grand final!! Can't wait!!
Pages: 1 2