Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th August 2014
Dan and Dave are sorted for 40k.

That leaves me spare, for any of my list. Alternatively I was thinking if JJ, Paul and someone else wanted, we could play Triumph and Treachery at 1000 points for a change.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'd like a game of Fantasy please, any points up to 2400. If Paul and JJ are also up for it I'd happily be the 4th person for triumph and treachery.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(30-07-2014, 07:45 AM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: Playing a 1500pt game of Warhammer Fantasy with Charlie

Yay! My orges are going to eat well! Ommm nom nom!
Should (touch wood), be able to make it this week. Looking to play 7thed 40k 1500-1850pts no unbound list. Or even if anyone wants to rty something a little different. I'm happy to run a 40k rpg (don't worry if you're new to rps) I can do dark heresy (Inquisitorial agents), Deathwatch (self explanatory), Only war (imperial guard squad) Or even Black crusade (chaos champions, both human and marine).
For the Angelic Horde!
(30-07-2014, 09:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I'd like a game of Fantasy please, any points up to 2400. If Paul and JJ are also up for it I'd happily be the 4th person for triumph and treachery.

Eek - I'd love to but I have made my self available to play any of the new members short of a game of something.

I have also been asked if I want to play Spartacus with John B and Tom H. But I think they already have 4 so that wouldn't be a major issue.

Anyway I had better leave myself free for now... but otherwise pencil me in!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Nick fancy a game against my Knight list?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Gaz, me and will happy to do x-wing. Otherwise we'll be doing a bit of cutlass.

Si
(02-08-2014, 04:43 PM)Simon Wrote: Gaz, me and will happy to do x-wing. Otherwise we'll be doing a bit of cutlass.

Si

I got a hankering for T&T now. How about next week, if your both around?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(02-08-2014, 04:51 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 04:43 PM)Simon Wrote: Gaz, me and will happy to do x-wing. Otherwise we'll be doing a bit of cutlass.

Si

I got a hankering for T&T now. How about next week, if your both around?

Happy to join you at Cutlass if there's space for one more?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(30-07-2014, 04:30 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(30-07-2014, 09:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I'd like a game of Fantasy please, any points up to 2400. If Paul and JJ are also up for it I'd happily be the 4th person for triumph and treachery.

Eek - I'd love to but I have made my self available to play any of the new members short of a game of something.

I have also been asked if I want to play Spartacus with John B and Tom H. But I think they already have 4 so that wouldn't be a major issue.

Anyway I had better leave myself free for now... but otherwise pencil me in!

Grab yourself a game of T&T Paul - if anyone needs a game I can step in, otherwise I'll join Simon and Will for a game of Cutlass (if they don't mind!).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."