Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 5th August 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • KhronicDan & Dave - Warhammer 40K
  • Medium Rob & Big Rob - Warhammer 40K
  • Vince & BaalDave - Warhammer 40K, 1850 pts
  • RainDan & Charli - Warhammer Fantasy, 1500 pts
  • Si A & Will - Cutlass
  • John, Tom H, Sam at al - Spartacus
  • Gaz, Paul, Chris & JJ - Warhammer Fantasy (Triumph & Treachery)
Games Sought:
  • Ralph - Board Game/Card Game
Warhammer Fantasy 2,400pts please?

Still haven't played a game against:

Baalborn87 (Dave), Dark Wolf (Tom), Etched Oracle (Simon), jimbobabob (James), Luke the Squig (Luke), Raowulf (Ralph), Saber (Mike), The Count (Matt) or Valthrax
I'll be looking for a game would like to play a board game or card game if I can.
Would be interested in a tutorial/ beginner game of SAGA or 40k
40k or Bloodbowl
Saga - WFB 2000 points - X-Wing 100 points - Blood Bowl (cannot play Chris or Dave in League.)
(15-07-2014, 10:02 PM)Khronic Wrote: [ -> ]Would be interested in a tutorial/ beginner game of SAGA or 40k

(16-07-2014, 09:53 AM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]40k or Bloodbowl

(22-07-2014, 10:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Saga - WFB 2000 points - X-Wing 100 points - Blood Bowl (cannot play Chris or Dave in League.)

Dan (Khronic) would you like to play Warhammer 40k with Dave (wako13) or SAGA with Gaz (Gareth)?
Any newcomers out there struggling to get a game, or not yet plucked courage to come and have a game, I am happy to take you on at just about anything. I will bring a couple of armies along for a game of something as an intro.

Put me down as a floater JJ.
Playing a 1500pt game of Warhammer Fantasy with Charlie
Myself and big Rob are playing this week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5