Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 5th August 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dan and Dave are sorted for 40k.

That leaves me spare, for any of my list. Alternatively I was thinking if JJ, Paul and someone else wanted, we could play Triumph and Treachery at 1000 points for a change.
I'd like a game of Fantasy please, any points up to 2400. If Paul and JJ are also up for it I'd happily be the 4th person for triumph and treachery.
(30-07-2014, 07:45 AM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]Playing a 1500pt game of Warhammer Fantasy with Charlie

Yay! My orges are going to eat well! Ommm nom nom!
Should (touch wood), be able to make it this week. Looking to play 7thed 40k 1500-1850pts no unbound list. Or even if anyone wants to rty something a little different. I'm happy to run a 40k rpg (don't worry if you're new to rps) I can do dark heresy (Inquisitorial agents), Deathwatch (self explanatory), Only war (imperial guard squad) Or even Black crusade (chaos champions, both human and marine).
(30-07-2014, 09:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of Fantasy please, any points up to 2400. If Paul and JJ are also up for it I'd happily be the 4th person for triumph and treachery.

Eek - I'd love to but I have made my self available to play any of the new members short of a game of something.

I have also been asked if I want to play Spartacus with John B and Tom H. But I think they already have 4 so that wouldn't be a major issue.

Anyway I had better leave myself free for now... but otherwise pencil me in!
Nick fancy a game against my Knight list?
Gaz, me and will happy to do x-wing. Otherwise we'll be doing a bit of cutlass.

Si
(02-08-2014, 04:43 PM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]Gaz, me and will happy to do x-wing. Otherwise we'll be doing a bit of cutlass.

Si

I got a hankering for T&T now. How about next week, if your both around?
(02-08-2014, 04:51 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2014, 04:43 PM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]Gaz, me and will happy to do x-wing. Otherwise we'll be doing a bit of cutlass.

Si

I got a hankering for T&T now. How about next week, if your both around?

Happy to join you at Cutlass if there's space for one more?
(30-07-2014, 04:30 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-07-2014, 09:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of Fantasy please, any points up to 2400. If Paul and JJ are also up for it I'd happily be the 4th person for triumph and treachery.

Eek - I'd love to but I have made my self available to play any of the new members short of a game of something.

I have also been asked if I want to play Spartacus with John B and Tom H. But I think they already have 4 so that wouldn't be a major issue.

Anyway I had better leave myself free for now... but otherwise pencil me in!

Grab yourself a game of T&T Paul - if anyone needs a game I can step in, otherwise I'll join Simon and Will for a game of Cutlass (if they don't mind!).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5