Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAGA 2nd Alvechurch SAGA Tourney - November 3rd 2013
Entertaining day, topped by the Jacks getting beat. Anyway one of us finished mid table, one finished eleventh, out of a number just one shy of a dozen. I will leave you to work out who finished in that position. One thing is certain, the original four forces, don't have the punch that the latter ones do. One complaint would be that whilst balanced, the terrain was erm.....not the greatest to look at, nor actually in existence. That hampered myself terribly, using the Welsh, who like to nip in and out of terrain. My first table had two woods, both at mid table, and no more than 2" away from the short edges and of an approx 8"x4" size. The second and last table I played on had a hill and a pond, both smack in the centre. That was it, and the other three boards were just as sparse. However it was a fun day out, and for a fiver, and not having to take my own terrain along, I guess I cannot complain to much.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Alvechurch SAGA Tourney - November 3rd 2013 - by Gareth - 04-11-2013, 06:22 AM