Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2nd Alvechurch SAGA Tourney - November 3rd 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Karl from Alvechurch Templars got in touch to say they are hosting a SAGA tourney in November.

Quote:Greetings SAGA players,

Please note that the "Templars" wargames club are hosting our 2nd SAGA tourney on Sunday, November 3rd.
I've posted a message on the SAGA forum with all the details, but briefly it's:

* four games of "Kill the Boss".

* 6 point warbands (chosen from your 7 point list).

* At the Alvechurch Sports & Social Club.

* £5 entry fee to be in by October 26th.

* Free coffee & tea all day.

* Free car park.

Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested and feel free to contact me with any queries.

Cheers,

Karl.

More details on the SAGA forum: http://studiotomahawk.freeforums.org/2nd...t3927.html
Sunday works for me.
Could be up for this, but will confirm by end of the week.
Just had a reminder from Karl. It's the same weekend as the GCN AGM at Warhammer World which I wouldn't mind going to as well, but I'll need to settle on just one of these events.
Come on Stu, me you and Steve can do a 1-2-3. That's bottom, bottom but one, bottom but two Wink
ok, I can confirm, I'm free to go, as long as I could cadge a lift? so do I contact their club, or do you want to do it ,as an official club team? lol
Awesome news Steve. I am definitely attending, so a lift is not an issue. I might try and find them one coming monday and drop a cheque off, so I'll sort your fee payment out for you.

I really fancy a weekend day of Saga playing sometime before hand. Sort out tactics, try different forces for practice. Would you be up for that?
I'll drop Karl a line and let him know.
You coming Stu?
Not sure yet, will decide this week.

I've let Karl know you and Steve are attending. If you're "definitely definite" then he says you can pay on the day.
Pages: 1 2 3