Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 2nd Alvechurch SAGA Tourney - November 3rd 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll still pop over with some money anyway. It is not a million miles away, and I have a few questions about the "army list," so I can sort that at the same time.

Oh and I posted on the Studio Tomahawk board last night, but thanks for passing our interest on.
Just saw your post on there - not to worry, Karl is already aware I'm a "possible" so I'll drop him a line if I can make it.
I could be up for a weekend game, however would have to pass that with the boss first !!
Ok I've picked up models to give me enough options. I have to knock out 2 Horses and 3 Foot/riders per day, to have it all done. Might be a rush.

Now where's that horse painting guide, IP posted.
Am I allowed to field the Flemish mercenaries, or just have to use them as spearmen?
I'm popping up tomorrow, so I can ask for you Steve. Stu have you decided if your attending yet?
Nope, still unsure as to availability that weekend, but I've told Karl I'll let him know if that changes.
(13-10-2013, 02:22 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, still unsure as to availability that weekend, but I've told Karl I'll let him know if that changes.

Only slight pressure Wink Ok I shalt not drop payment in for you tomorrow. Anything you want me to ask though, you know, just in case *cough*cough*
Nah, I'm good thanks - thankfully (for my ageing noggin) y'old Jomsvikings/Vikings don't have too many options to worry about.
Steve where are rules for your mercs found?
Pages: 1 2 3