Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th June 2013
I should be up this week, wanna play saga Stu? Can do 6pts.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(15-06-2013, 10:31 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: I should be up this week, wanna play saga Stu? Can do 6pts.

Sounds bostin. Wanna face the Wrath (or lack of it) of the Jomsvikings again?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking for a League Game - Matt (The Count) or Tom (Big Necron)

If not just a normal 40k, FoW or anything else (if someone can provide the required items).
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Still after a game of some sort? 40k anybody?
@Nick, i'll give you a game. It might be a odd list though as i want to try out some eldar just as allies (they'll mainly be unpainted/partly built but will be recognizable)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sounds good 2 me mate!
(19-06-2013, 04:24 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Sounds good 2 me mate!

1850?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I am not around this week. Hope to play RPG next week...?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I will endeavour to attend. But as it's my birthday the day before and I'll be enjoying "festivities" on the night. I may be unable to attend.
For the Angelic Horde!
After a longer than expected absence I will be back on tuesday, so if anyone is free for a game of necromunda or BFG that would be my first choice. Failing that if anyone would be willing to give me a intro to x-wing or any other game I would appreciate that.