Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 25th June 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, preferably by contacting them directly to ensure the message gets through, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

Provisional Games:
  • Vince & Medium Rob - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Luke & Sam C - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Chris & Tom D - Warhammer 40K league fixture
  • Big Rob & Keith - Blood bowl league game
  • Stu & Steve - SAGA, 6pts
  • JJ & MachineNick - Battlefleet Gothic, 1500pts
  • Ben & Dave - Warhammer 40K
  • Jim & Sam - Flames of War
Games Sought:
  • Will (JJ's mate) - Warhammer Fantasy [WoC] or Battlefleet Gothic [Imperial] (he's bringing both)
up for a league game of 40k, against any of the following: if i haven't played them all by now

luke the squig (luke)
Tom (Big Necron)
Matt (The Count)

if not then a regular game of 40k at 1850pts, or necromunda please

cookie
This is when I would like to lose my Blood Bowl league game against Big Rob.
(30-05-2013, 07:31 AM)Kungfu Kleg Wrote: [ -> ]This is when I would like to lose my Blood Bowl league game against Big Rob.

I will try my best. Do you have much block in your team? Confused

Two northern tribes duking it out. Love it. Big Grin
Looking for a league game v: Dave (Baalborn) or Vince
(30-05-2013, 10:45 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a league game v: Dave (Baalborn) or Vince

I will drop us down for our league game Smile
I'm after another 40k league game against either Matt (the Count) or Tom (BigNecron).
me and Luke arranged our league game on the 11th to be today.

i'm already looking forward to this
As Vince already has a league game that leaves me open for anything really.

40k, Necromunda (i have a new gang i need to try out) or i have a goblin Blood bowl team that could take a bruising

or and this is my favourite option if anyone fancies giving me an introductory game im interested in Warhammer Fantasy or malifaux. Malifaux especially.
Still looking for a game from Tom (bignecron) or matt the count for the 40k league.

Failing that is Jim jimbobabob up for our Blood Bowl league game this week?

On holiday next week so might not be able to reply until a few days before the 25th.

Chris
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5