Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Army for GT Final this weekend
Fantastic stuff mate, enjoy today! looking forward to seeing what you can pull out the bag today!

Slightly thick head naturally. I have eldar dark eldar and Dave has dark angels, so we are brimming with over confidence!
Another win. My opponent went first and that was that. He got first blood then all his troops died!

Dave also won so six wins a draw and a loss so far!
Fantastic mate!! C'mon! Another win each! Good luck!

Deathleaper for the win!! Or in Daves case Trygon for the win!! Lol
My luck ran out. Annihilation.
[/align][/i]
Faced three hell drakes. 11 8 up with one die roll left. Five hits on five yngyrl and one on death leaper. Hr rolls any ones and I win. He didn't. Ah well.

Really disappointed, especially as Dave lost 10 9 as well!
Unlucky guys! Still a good performance though
Quote:Faced three hell drakes.
pure evil.

unlucky!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Well done to keep it that close mate and well done to Dave as well! I'm looking forward to getting a full run down on tuesday! Hope you guys don't drop too many places! Smile

Just shows how good Nids are in 6th!

Really annoying end to the weekend as I lost by one point again turn five. Had it continued I would have won easily. Ah we'll never mind. Lost all three games by one point so happy with the army anyway.