Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Table
OK I know we've got the elimination tourney and the campaign coming up for 40k first but was thinking earlier....

Why don't we stick all of the clubs 40k players into a kind of league table i.e. Games Played/Wins/Draws/Losses/VPs etc. Other than one person managing the spreadsheet it would be pretty straightforward and would mean everyones games would count towards something?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Sounds good to me, mate, I'd happily support Smile

OK, would there be a prize for the winner, and how long would a season be?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds cool, i would prefer not to include the campaign games in the league (which is what i think your saying, but just to be sure Tongue) as some of them will not be your standard issue missions affecting the Narrative.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah, I wouldn't propose including either campaign or tourney games in it, as only standard force org games could be included. Not sure about season length really, in my head I planned it to just be a running league so people could see how they were doing against others but adding cut off dates etc. could be useful. Could buy a silly.. i mean expensive looking trophy for a winner haha.
Magic the Gathering

If it is on going, every 6 months would be an idea. or you could do it football style, 9 month season with the same list, you can edit your list in all of January and three month off season in the summer. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
The football season league sounds cool, but I wouldn't want to play the same list all the time.

A 6month season would be good, then if people have done badly they can start again afresh, and you can announce the trophy winner. A nice cheap tacky trophy would be good!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds good to me! Just got to settle on a list now. I would think the Elimination tournament will take between 4-6 weeks at the very most.

hmm good ideas. I think 6 month so people don't get fed up. How about if we were to say you have a total of X amount of points an you can take any combo on units from within it for each battle rather than saying right you have to use the same list for 6 months??
Magic the Gathering

Sounds OK, maybe 2500-3000pts for 1750pt games? what about if I want to play different armies from one week to the next? can I only count games from one army in the league?