Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: League Table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK I know we've got the elimination tourney and the campaign coming up for 40k first but was thinking earlier....

Why don't we stick all of the clubs 40k players into a kind of league table i.e. Games Played/Wins/Draws/Losses/VPs etc. Other than one person managing the spreadsheet it would be pretty straightforward and would mean everyones games would count towards something?
Sounds good to me, mate, I'd happily support Smile
OK, would there be a prize for the winner, and how long would a season be?
Sounds cool, i would prefer not to include the campaign games in the league (which is what i think your saying, but just to be sure Tongue) as some of them will not be your standard issue missions affecting the Narrative.
Yeah, I wouldn't propose including either campaign or tourney games in it, as only standard force org games could be included. Not sure about season length really, in my head I planned it to just be a running league so people could see how they were doing against others but adding cut off dates etc. could be useful. Could buy a silly.. i mean expensive looking trophy for a winner haha.
If it is on going, every 6 months would be an idea. or you could do it football style, 9 month season with the same list, you can edit your list in all of January and three month off season in the summer. Tongue
The football season league sounds cool, but I wouldn't want to play the same list all the time.

A 6month season would be good, then if people have done badly they can start again afresh, and you can announce the trophy winner. A nice cheap tacky trophy would be good!
Sounds good to me! Just got to settle on a list now. I would think the Elimination tournament will take between 4-6 weeks at the very most.
hmm good ideas. I think 6 month so people don't get fed up. How about if we were to say you have a total of X amount of points an you can take any combo on units from within it for each battle rather than saying right you have to use the same list for 6 months??
Sounds OK, maybe 2500-3000pts for 1750pt games? what about if I want to play different armies from one week to the next? can I only count games from one army in the league?
Pages: 1 2 3