Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hordes & Warmachine beginners Tournament
I should add I'm at a late night JoCo gig on the Friday and as we all know I work all day Sunday. Don't mind the driving, just not keen on the 6hrs+ driving in one day Tongue
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(11-09-2012, 06:08 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I should add I'm at a late night JoCo gig on the Friday and as we all know I work all day Sunday. Don't mind the driving, just not keen on the 6hrs+ driving in one day Tongue

But you don't mind growing some fur? Awesome sauce I need some company in that van Smile
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
So tickets booked. Looking forward to this!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
just hope tickets will come in post did pay for the sightly better post
It's being hosted by the store so worse comes to worse, we can take the confirmation emails as proof.
From the waylandgames newsletter seems Alan had a good tournament finishing 3rd? What to the redwarsoc top three? : p
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Gratuitous action shot from the Tabletop Nation Facebook page:

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Alan had a good day and did us proud making it in to 3rd place! Justin placed somewhere at mid-level and I sank like a lead brick to the bottom of the table. We all had a great day though and learnt loads about tournament play, which was the aim of the event.
i had alot of fun some great games (i went up agasint the conquest and won :O)
wanna do more tounrys hopefully with si, justin and some more people
maybe even 50pts Smile
one for stu phaley and thunderhead did great for me bought thunderhead as a result of days performance
best moment phaley frying a whole unit of kazary assaisns with chain lighting (rolled 6 for number of elctro leaps) (could see due to lynch fire beacon) off his objective
So UK Masters for you guys next year then?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen