Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hordes & Warmachine beginners Tournament
Spotted this today-
One day friendly Hordes & Warmachine event aimed at beginners, and “fluff” players who would like to experience competitive play, As well as anyone who just wants to come along and have a laugh!

It also offers the opportunity for players (new & experienced) to try out models they do not yet own, or which have not yet been released. As long as the official stats have been released, any model can be proxied by a similar figure.

16 players, taking place at Tabletop Nation on Saturday September 22nd 2012.

rules pack and tickets available here-
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/pre-orders...18172.html
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds interesting this, and I'd like to pay a visit to the new venue, but with Games Day on the Sunday I think I might be pushing it to get a 2-day hobby pass that weekend Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Lol, moved and deleted the other one, excuse to play around. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Nice work Cool
where is this?
http://tabletopnation.com/ - Hockley, Essex
I may go along to this...
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
if i got a lift i would go this since its one of my few weekends off from work Smile
The biggest problem is that it's a 3hr drive. That's a heavy toll on a driver such as moi, so we'd have to look at staying over the Friday night. Suddenly that £5 ticket becomes £60 in petrol & lodgings :/ We shall discuss!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Drive to Southend isn't too bad. Done it plenty of times for Football, Simon you big jess. I would go, but
1 - It's a Saturday and I have work
2 - that night I have Michael McIntyre too watch
3 - if neither of the above were available as excuses I would be in Plymouth playing at a Malifaux event.
By calling Simon a Jess, I am in fact asking him to grow some Black and White fur, and keep me company in my Postie Mobile.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen