Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Also decided I'm going to try my hand at creating some "cobbled street" inlays for my Malifaux figure bases. When they arrive anyway...
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
My Malifaux case arrived today, as well as some additions to the crew.
Sounds like Gifts for Geeks are sending me out an entire box Warriors of the Last Alliance to replace the faulty archer figure. I may almost have enough troops to take on Simon's Balrog then Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
atm i'am making my orc army look nasty, i ordered grimgor ironhide 4 days ago have plenty of black orcs now and are looking to get some trolls.
Not done much hobby past two days. However what I have done is a little more on Cassy. Gloves, boots and Stocking done. Just hair, Weapon and Make-up on the model, and the base needs painting. Should have my second Malifaux model done by monday.
(20-05-2011, 05:04 PM)Stuart Wrote: Sounds like Gifts for Geeks are sending me out an entire box Warriors of the Last Alliance to replace the faulty archer figure. I may almost have enough troops to take on Simon's Balrog then Smile

Nice result!

I think your massed ranks of archers are going to be hard to beat.

I was hoping to have all the ringwraiths ready for Monday but I think the evenings of this weekend will be spent in various stages of inebriation !

Si
(20-05-2011, 07:49 PM)Simon Wrote: I think the evenings of this weekend will be spent in various stages of inebriation !

Thats my plan. Seeing Footballing leg-end Peter Shilton tomorrow, and possibly training it upto Edgbaston for some pro-40 drinking on Sunday.
Is that the shilton thing at the valley ?
Nah it's at the Palace tomorrow.
Well enjoy. Although I've got a feeling he's a fully paid up member of the Nigel mansell/Tim henman school of after dinner speakers 8-)