Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warhammer 40K Caledonian Revolutions 2015
Well I have finished 20 Warriors and 6 scarab bases so far, with some paint on most of the rest but still got to do weapon swaps on 7 lychguard, 5 immortals and a tomb blade...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Not bad mate! I got my lychguard built and based this evening. Still got 10 deathmarks and a ghost ark to go as well as a few extra scarabs for spawning. Should get it done but yet again I've rushed so it won't be to my highest standard which is a shame! Sad
Everything in my army is at least sprayed black... lol

(13-07-2015, 09:14 AM)Embolden Wrote: Everything in my army is at least sprayed black... lol

A few late night sessions then? Time to get the large drybrush out!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Built my deathmarks today! 5 with the proper kit n another 5 I just bashed together with old bits haha. Just a ghost ark left now Smile
Lol Chris, how did you know!?

I've painted Baharroth, finished off 2/3 Farseers and I've painted the 12 Scatter Lasers and all the runes on the Jetbikes... plus the squad markings on the 3 Jetbike units. So made a start at least.

I'm impressed I couldn't paint an entire army in less than a week! I'm glad I've only got gant bases and a few termagants left to paint. Just finished my twin linked devoured conversions for my Carnifex's today.

Anyone going to the mini fun tournament on the Friday?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(13-07-2015, 06:51 PM)will Wrote: I'm impressed I couldn't paint an entire army in less than a week! I'm glad I've only got gant bases and a few termagants left to paint. Just finished my twin linked devoured conversions for my Carnifex's today.

Anyone going to the mini fun tournament on the Friday?

Can't make it I'm afraid, will be driving up early sat morning.
Army built and painted to minimum standard. Result!!!
(13-07-2015, 11:40 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Army built and painted to minimum standard. Result!!!

Wow that was quick! Am 2/3 of the way through now, 40 models done, 20 to complete.