Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Yeah, we've got both a "page" and a "group" (I'm not entirely sure what the difference is). Just stick "Redditch Wargaming Society" into the Facebook search box and you should be able to see both.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
for some strange reason wouldnt let me find on my phone with redditch in......... took redditch out came up fine... strange....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Hopefully these should be direct links to both the Facebook group and page:

Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/grou...753391461/

Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/page...6472631224

I'm not sure which we should be using really! We've also got a Twitter accouunt: http://www.twitter.com/redwarsoc
Kind of having second thoughts about the green colour scheme for my Cygnar. Tempted to go with a more traditional blue.
Just found out that the cygnar battlebox I ordered last week is out of stock Angry Thanks for the fast service gift for geeksDodgy
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
GfG can be really slow, and their stock availability is notorious. Might be worth trying Firestorm Games - they seem to turn orders around really quickly at the moment.
(17-08-2011, 01:36 PM)Stuart Wrote: Kind of having second thoughts about the green colour scheme for my Cygnar. Tempted to go with a more traditional blue.

♪♫ "There may be Dettol, ahead..." ♪♫
Thought I'd settled on three Cygnar warcasters for the league, but having reviewed my choice I'm now having trouble settling on the third.
(18-08-2011, 11:07 PM)Stuart Wrote: Thought I'd settled on three Cygnar warcasters for the league, but having reviewed my choice I'm now having trouble settling on the third.

Oh? Who's on the short list?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I've got Commander Stryker courtesy of the battlebox, then I'll take an Allister Caine variant, plus one other to be decided. There seem to be plenty of good (and interesting) Warcaster choices with Cygnar.