Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

WE NEED TO VACATE THE HALL BY 10.15PM AT THE LATEST THIS WEEK AGAIN PLEASE FOLKS, SO PLEASE LOOK TO WRAP UP YOUR GAMES BEFORE 10.00PM.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris, Stu, AP & Vince - Necromunda refresh/tutorial
  • Rob & Rob - Warhammer 40K, 1750 pts
  • Craig & Andy T - Warmachine, 25 pts
  • Luke & Si R - Warmachine, 35 pts
  • Steve & Joe - 28mm WWII
  • Kat & Justin - Warmahordes, 25 pts
  • Gareth, Mick & possibly Nick - X-Wing
  • Alan & JJ - Warhammer 40K
  • Jim & Sam - FoW(?)
Games Offered:
  • Steve - Warhammer 40K
Looking for a practice game of Necromunda for the start of the campaign next month, any takers?
(26-07-2012, 09:50 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a practice game of Necromunda for the start of the campaign next month, any takers?

Would tutoring a newbie be of any use to you?
sounds good Smile
I'll throw my oar in with the Necro game if thats alright? I figure I could use a refresher, plus, I can attempt to help with the teaching lol!
(26-07-2012, 11:48 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: [ -> ]I'll throw my oar in with the Necro game if thats alright? I figure I could use a refresher, plus, I can attempt to help with the teaching lol!

Fine with me, the more the merrier! Help with remembering the rules would be good Smile
Sounds great AP.
Can i jump in on tutorial as well please?
I'll stick you down too Vince.
I'm going to try and make it down so I can watch the Necromunda game too this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6