Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(15-08-2012, 08:02 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up this week , can do Necromunda, sharp, cutlass, Warhammer fantasy or bloodbowl. might bring a Pirate/ Napoleonic naval game if any takers?

(20-08-2012, 08:53 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: [ -> ]28mm ww2?

I'll pencil this in for now - that OK with you Steve?
up for anything really
malifaux
warmachine/hordes
dystopian wars
infinty
25 points v Craig sounds good.

See you all at 7.

Andy
Kat, i'll take up your challenge. 25pt or 35pt?
i'll make it to this meeting too,right well I'd like to play flames of war if anyone fancies a game,it might be more like a training session though since I've never played it before!,
(23-08-2012, 02:22 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]i'll make it to this meeting too,right well I'd like to play flames of war if anyone fancies a game,it might be more like a training session though since I've never played it before!,

Simon is probably the chap you want to talk to about a FoW tutorial game, but I don't think he's around this week unfortunately. Can anyone else help out with a FoW intro?
(22-08-2012, 07:15 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Kat, i'll take up your challenge. 25pt or 35pt?

25pt sounds good to me just Smile
(23-08-2012, 01:18 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-08-2012, 02:22 AM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]i'll make it to this meeting too,right well I'd like to play flames of war if anyone fancies a game,it might be more like a training session though since I've never played it before!,

Simon is probably the chap you want to talk to about a FoW tutorial game, but I don't think he's around this week unfortunately. Can anyone else help out with a FoW intro?
no worries if nobody can 40knerd99 will have a game with me if nobody else can Smile
I've not heard anything so up for 40k action, dan if your still free?
Ye that fine mate put me down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6