Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Cheers Kat - I'll stick down Andy against Craig.
No probsSmile
Hi Craig,

What have you got and what do you fancy playing, Hordes or Warmachine?

Cheers

Andy (I have Skorne, Cryx, Cygnar or Menoth)
(17-08-2012, 08:33 PM)Doc T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Craig,

What have you got and what do you fancy playing, Hordes or Warmachine?

Cheers

Andy (I have Skorne, Cryx, Cygnar or Menoth)

I have only Cygnar so thats what i'll be fielding, im not fussed as to what you take Smile
im up for a game of 28mm ww2 with operation squad,i can supply the opposing side if you dont have any figures.

i can play as british airborne american airborne or germans.
(19-08-2012, 06:31 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: [ -> ]im up for a game of 28mm ww2 with operation squad,i can supply the opposing side if you dont have any figures.

i can play as british airborne american airborne or germans.

Steve might well be up for some 28mm WWII action next week (28th) - I don't think he's around this week though.
sure im up for it if he is
I can't see me making it at all tonight with swag. Mainly because I am going to miss my connection to Manchester. Well done USA it was crud.
Ok some how, I managed to make all flights. Involved sprinting across a departure lounge, but I made it. And in an even more amazing feat, so did my case. Now to drive home, but I could pop along for a brief spot tonight.
Take me off of games offered. This week i shall be painting - and i will be available for photos for entries to the painting league starting this week!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5