Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-08-2012, 11:49 AM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Chris, sorry I'm now going to be on holiday so cannot make it now.

(08-08-2012, 12:21 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]I will slid in a get a game in against you Chris?

Super-subbed Vince for Rob.
No worries Rob. Sounds good Vince! Thanks Stu Smile

I will be bringing Necrons if that's OK, first game in 6th with them.

On the Scilly Isles at the mo so my internet access may be a bit sporadic, looking out to sea as I write this! (although it's a bit foggy)
(09-08-2012, 10:06 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]On the Scilly Isles at the mo so my internet access may be a bit sporadic, looking out to sea as I write this! (although it's a bit foggy)

Lovely part of the world!

(09-08-2012, 10:06 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]No worries Rob. Sounds good Vince! Thanks Stu Smile

I will be bringing Necrons if that's OK, first game in 6th with them.

On the Scilly Isles at the mo so my internet access may be a bit sporadic, looking out to sea as I write this! (although it's a bit foggy)

Sounds good as i have not faced them yet! Should be a good game.

Have anice holiday and see you 21st then. Smile
Looking for a game (or two) of Warmahordes, don't mind the points.

Cheers,

Andy
(14-08-2012, 06:42 PM)Doc T Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a game (or two) of Warmahordes, don't mind the points.

Cheers,

Andy

Craig/Kat - either of you fancy giving Andy a game? Or are Mick's Mighty Menoth up for the challenge?
Hi stu can you put me down for 1750, games to be offered Dan.
(15-08-2012, 03:07 PM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi stu can you put me down for 1750, games to be offered Dan.

Yep, will do Dan. Rob (GoNecrons) mentioned he might be along this week - might be worth dropping him a PM?
Thanks Stu will do that. Dan

And Craig is up for 25 point warmahorde against andy Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5