Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 14th August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi, I will be up for playing either a 1750 or 1500 point game of 40K Smile
Vince, if we aren't doing the super dungeon i would really like to do a practice game of necromunda as i will be on holiday and will miss the practice games. But very happy to do the board game or warmachine as well
At the minute it is only me you and Nick playing, so i don't mind delaying it by a couple of weeks?
i dont mind what we do happy to play necromunda or watch a game
Nina asked me to pass on that we need to vacate the hall by 10.15pm at the latest this week, as she's away and her stand-in needs to lock up for us before heading elsewhere by 10.30pm
Well considering how relaxed she is, I think it's the least we can do to make her life easier.
(11-08-2012, 04:37 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]i dont mind what we do happy to play necromunda or watch a game

You're welcome to watch Steve and I slug it out at Necromunda. You can even give me some tips on how to use Delaque.
Since there is no SDE happening now, i will rise to Sam's challenge for a 1750 pt game. What Army do you use?
anyone up for necromunda delaques or warmachine cygnar
I'm still up for Warmachine if you would like a game Dark Wolf (sorry don't know your real name). I assume SiR and Kiitykatvixen are playing Warmahordes against each other?

Cheers,

Andy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5