Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 14th August 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(25-07-2012, 08:37 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking that would bring Super Dungeon Explore again if people would like to play?

Count me in for super dungeon explore Tongue
me too ordered it and hopefully it will come tommorow so we have a back up if vince cant make it.
idea: vince if we combined them couldnt we have double the people playing?
up for anything so the stuff i got
warhammer 40k 1750pts
malifluax 35 ss
infintiy
dystopian wars
warmahordes 35pts
(30-07-2012, 12:38 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]me too ordered it and hopefully it will come tommorow so we have a back up if vince cant make it.
idea: vince if we combined them couldnt we have double the people playing?
We could, also means people can take duplicate heroes. Smile
whats super dungeon explore? Sounds like a geography field trip!! Im up this week, up for playing the first thing offered !! Now hav some Malifaux Gremlins
Steve - fancy some Necromunda practice against a complete newbie? Or even Song of Drums and Shakos for something completely different?
Alan i'm up for a game of 40k if you want?
Up for anything Stu, you decide, just let me know !!
(01-08-2012, 02:52 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Up for anything Stu, you decide, just let me know !!

Fancy a bash at Necromunda then? Would be good to get as much practice in ahead of the campaign as possible! Also gives me the impetus to get my crew painted up, and an opportunity to try out the various weaponry options.
Anyone up for taking Andy/Angry Panda through a game of Malifaux?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5