Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 3rd July 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
just saying my mate from studley is coming tonight and we are playing this historical battle game roman civil war which sounds really cool and he apparently knows all the rules and dont worry hes not gonna be a really irritating person.
(03-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]just saying my mate from studley is coming tonight and we are playing this historical battle game roman civil war which sounds really cool and he apparently knows all the rules and dont worry hes not gonna be a really irritating person.

He seemed to enjoy himself - hope he can make it along again. Nice to see Hail Caesar in action!
Cheers for the game chris, was good intro game and very eye opening to the new rules! Next time it will be the newly formed 103rd airborne division against you with there 9 Vendetta's against you.....Tongue (worrying thing is that is half joke and am considering 9 Vendetta list!)
Edit - just did a quick check of this on army builder and can do 9 Vendetta's, 2 basilisks, a manticore, a company command squad and two veteran squads for a legal army........Wink
(03-07-2012, 11:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game chris, was good intro game and very eye opening to the new rules! Next time it will be the newly formed 103rd airborne division against you with there 9 Vendetta's against you.....Tongue (worrying thing is that is half joke and am considering 9 Vendetta list!)
Edit - just did a quick check of this on army builder and can do 9 Vendetta's, 2 basilisks, a manticore, a company command squad and two veteran squads for a legal army........Wink

Haha oh dear lord...9?! Gonna need more Hydras.... Lol
(03-07-2012, 11:22 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game chris, was good intro game and very eye opening to the new rules! Next time it will be the newly formed 103rd airborne division against you with there 9 Vendetta's against you.....Tongue (worrying thing is that is half joke and am considering 9 Vendetta list!)

Yeah thanks mate, was good fun if a bit brain-intense keeping track of everything new. OK, your 9 Vendettas against 3 Doomscythes and 6 Night scythes!! (think that's the max I could fit in a 1750pt list. I am not seriously considering this though, not yet anyway...
Aww go on Chris! I can get 9 Hydras in 1,750 an some Vendettas lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5