Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 3rd July 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey Rob, just a heads up but I've got two flat viewings Tuesday night at 17:40 so I may be a little late but I'll be there as early as poss. As it's only 1k poitns we should still have plenty of time.
Yeah no worries mate, just let me know if the plan changes any Smile
Hey Rob, just a heads up that I'm still coming for a 1k game of 6th 40k but due to the flat viewing might be running a bit late so feel free to have another 1k game before I get there if there are any takers. Otherwise I'll get there ASAP for ours.
yeah no worries mate, just let me know.

I've still not got the 6th ed rulebook yet mate, it's due today... so I'm going to be reading like mad when I get back home... that's if it's delivered.
I have a copy of *cough*40*cough*k*cough

I feel dirty, and a failure as a henchman.
Mine is due between 1 and 2pm special delivery... I'm gonna have a 20min read when I get back from work, then however long it takes JJ to get to the club before my first game LOL!!!
Wont be due after 1pm as a Special Delivery if sent via RM. Mine weighs a ton, so power read might be necessary.
The actual rules are only 160 pages(ish), so should be no problem..... Tongue
Well the book is showing as delivered to I have to read 8 pages per minute if I'm to read the lot in 20mins...
lol I wouldn't worry, I've barely read much of it yet either....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5