Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Sharp Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cheers for the game Steve - really enjoyed it, and I can see it being a lot of fun. Cheers also to Dane for taking us through it!
Me to, was a lot of fun. not a fan of Lt Stevens though!! Maybe Captain Fitzhenry will get him next time !! Yes thanks dane, everything made more sense with you taking us through it
Got 2 groups of Fusiliers and 2 Groups of Grenadiers finally fully assembled. I have even part painted one group !!
Nice one. Started to paint a couple of my 95th last night, after settling on Orkhide Shade for "rifle green".
i now have one group of Highlanders, assembled, arms and everything !!
I wacthed sharpe last night and it made me think of this game!
The game does give a good flavour of Sharpe, great ideas for scenarios too. I think I now have enough figures for 14 French groups and 8 British. More than enough for a large multiplayer game. Just need to glue them together !!
Spain 1809, and the french think they have found another way across the river, blocking them from Lisbon. Can Captain Shape stop them again?
Need to revisit this in the New Year Steve Smile
Should have my Hussars assembled by then!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7