Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Star wars X- wing miniatures game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just picked up a copy of the basic set and had a go with the quick play rules with Sophie (8) and Isaac (5). Found it really fun and very fast to pick up and play. Not looked at the main rules yet.

My tie fighter got blown up turn 2 by isaac's Rookie x-wing, and then after several turns maneouvering Sophie's Tie fighter emerged victorious! She loved it but Isaac is still a bit too young for it I think (and he doesn't like losing...).

Will probably look at getting some expansions later on.
You just cant beat a Tie fighter!! Any plans for bigger ships, or just fighters?
The biggest ship they do so far is the Falcon, don't think they would do anything bigger as it would be too expensive.
Fantasy Flight did say they only had plans do do everything in scale, which so far they see to be doing. As such a Star Destroyer would fill several of our club tables, and have a rather ridiculous turning circle.

The game is more about dogfighting, than epic battles. And I love it.
Any plans to run another Demo Gaz as I missed the last one?
Not as swish as the Battlefoam ones, but its nice to see KR (copying but also) supporting things like this.
Tourney at the UK Games Expo this year: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...238&type=1
I shall be attending, one i sort the time off work. Pew-pew.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6