Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Star wars X- wing miniatures game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Damn it, i am playing Necromunda on the 28th! Damn you and your poor timing Gaz! Tongue
On a serious note, would be up for it another week if you fancy doing it again?
(19-08-2012, 11:54 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]On a serious note, would be up for it another week if you fancy doing it again?

No but I can give you a Malifaux demo :p
Just seen pics of the new expansions planned for this, A-wing, Millennium falcon, tie interceptor and slave 1. I want ALL of them.
Pics at bottom of thread-
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...43886.page
I never really looked at the FF stand. I heard of Slave 1 and M Falcon, but I almost just peed a little. Tie Intercepter. 4 please.

Oh I have just ordered some more. One of each X-Wing, Tie Advanced and Y-Wing. Plus two Tie Fighter. And the most essential 3 dice packs. Make sure you pick up at least one of these. Having had a look around, Maelstrom are as cheap as everyone else, when it comes to the main items. However they are selling the dice for £4.49, compared to £6.29 elsewhere.
Nice bit of scenery for this just posted by Tabletop Nation: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...277&type=1

[attachment=508]
Is this a spot the GW kit game?

Oh there is a play video available too

What size are the bases, as I'm looking for a gaming mat for this. So might get a double sided version, one side with hexes and the other without.
Been playing this tonight and it is a great, fun game! We even came up with some simple multiplayer rules so the 3 of us could play.

Zeewulf, the bases are 4cm by 4cm (Just over 1.5"), but the game uses its own measuring cutouts and plays on a 3'x3 table so we wouldn't want a hex mat specifically for this. We tried out an old Star Warriors mat which measures up just under 2'x3 and we found it a bit awkward to perform the maneuvres.
Great video! looks quite an interesting game =)

Are movie quotes an sound fx included? =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6