Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th September 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Next meeting is Tuesday 6th September, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Lord Mick of Teacakes vs. Simon R - Teacake, sorry, Dystopian Wars
  • Vince & Tom vs. Dan(B) and Sean - W40K
  • Paul, Luke, Stuart and anyone else who fancies it - Cutlass
  • Tom v. Ross - Lord of the Rings
Games Offered:
Blooming heck, your on the ball. Going to see how the league shapes up Sunday, then will start looking for games.
Think I might be scheduled to play at Ross at Lord of the Rings, but failing that I'd be up for putting Cutlass! through its paces if anyone is interested.
Week after me and Andy are on for WFB. I think I may need some fancier tactics this time around.
As it stands, me and Lord Mick Of Teacakes will be trying out Dystopian Wars so book us in for that.
(30-08-2011, 11:02 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Week after me and Andy are on for WFB. I think I may need some fancier tactics this time around.
Smile

I'll see what happens on Sunday. If I get 2 league games in, then I'd be up for having a go at Cutlass!.
i think i'am playing a 2v2 match in 40k don't know the points value though i can play on either side orks or marines
(31-08-2011, 07:51 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]i think i'am playing a 2v2 match in 40k don't know the points value though i can play on either side orks or marines

Yep, me and Tom vs Dan B and Sean, think we may be able to 1500 points each for a total of 3000 per side, depending on if Dans stuff turns up.
As i'll be getting my warmachine fix on sunday, I'll be up for playing either fantasy, infinity, or maybe even some Magic the Gathering if anyone is interested.
Pages: 1 2 3