Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th September 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i will probally have my warmahordes fix so i give my tyranids a runna round say 1500pts anyone? (40k)
dunno if ill be available on tuesday but i will try to attend for anyone who doesnt have a 40k game
After chatting to Paul today about having a go at Cutlass, I just remembered that I offered to give Ross a game of LotR this week. Luke will be up for some pirate action though, and if Ross cant make it then count me in too.
Ok I could do with a confidence boosting league game, and Warmahordes offers?
i'll give ross a game this week as i have made 2 armies for us to play.
Might be worth bringing your 40K stuff as well Tom, just in case Ross can't make it.
If all the 40k'ers bring a 1500 pt list we can arrange games at the meet, i think Dan b wants a game against a new opponent as well.
(06-09-2011, 01:11 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]i think Dan b wants a game against a new opponent as well.

Dan T(yranid) is after a game I think?
(06-09-2011, 01:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2011, 01:11 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]i think Dan b wants a game against a new opponent as well.

Dan T(yranid) is after a game I think?

He did mention he fancied a game against Dan, depending if he can make it though. Ian said on sunday he was trying to come along tonight and told him to bring 1500 pts, so just thinking to go with the flow on the night and ensure everyone gets a game. Smile
(06-09-2011, 01:27 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]He did mention he fancied a game against Dan, depending if he can make it though. Ian said on sunday he was trying to come along tonight and told him to bring 1500 pts, so just thinking to go with the flow on the night and ensure everyone gets a game. Smile

Aye, sounds like plan. Can't remember for sure but I think the three 40Kers that came along for the first time last week said they might come along this week too?
Pages: 1 2 3