Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 23rd August 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Next meeting is Tuesday 23rd August, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Si R. vs. Gaz - Malifaux, 35ss
  • Alan vs. Justin - Hordes, Circle Orboros vs. Skorne
  • Luke vs. Mike - Warmachine, 25pts, Menoth vs. Menoth
  • Vince vs. Sean - Warhammer 40K
  • Stuart vs. Rachel - Warmachine, 25pts, Cygnar vs. Khador
Games Offered:
I'm up for a game of 40k of whatever points, against anyone who is interested!
that goes the same for me Smile
I'm up for the usual, namely Warmachine, Malifaux, Bushido and teacakes. Not necessarily in that order.
Usual list Malifaux - Warmachine - Bushido. Depending how things line up, I owe Andy a rematch, and I promise to fit in once the Warmahordes league is up and running.
think ill try to feed my tyranids this week been ages since they had a good meal
If Alan wants a tutorial battle for his circle then i'm game, otherwise I'll be free to play anyone at warmachine or maybe even warhammer fantasy
I'm easy, Warmachine or Malifaux preferably.
(17-08-2011, 08:31 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm easy, Warmachine or Malifaux preferably.

Gareth might take you up on your offer of Malifaux, but if not then I'd be up for some more Warmachine.
(17-08-2011, 05:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]If Alan wants a tutorial battle for his circle then i'm game, otherwise I'll be free to play anyone at warmachine or maybe even warhammer fantasy

would be great hopefully all my models arrive by then Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5