Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 23rd August 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Right i shall be playing sean and possibly my friend dan who may be making his first appearance with his orks. It will be a 2 on 1 match, 2000 points for me and a combined 2000pts for them.
(20-08-2011, 11:14 AM)Saber Wrote: [ -> ]Stuart, Rach will love to play. How many points?

Bostin - I'm still awaiting some models, but I can muster 25 points if that's OK? If my other stuff turns up I can gather 35 points together.

@stuart 25 points might be best, 35 point games will take longer and as you're both still learning it could take longer. It'd be good practice for the league too as those will be 25 point games
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea Justin - just 25 points then.
Any 40Kers fancy taking on Dan's 'nids?
(20-08-2011, 08:44 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Any 40Kers fancy taking on Dan's 'nids?
Think Ian may be coming down with his Chaos, did give him the forum address but may have lost it. Think it was depedent on his ROTA though.
(18-08-2011, 06:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah mate sounds good. Unless I will be watching the Inbetweeners again, nothing can stop me can-caning my way to victory.

35SS sound good? My list really is a 'shiny models' one so go easy on me Wink
Is anyone available to get to the club a little earlier, say 6.15pm-ish, tomorrow evening to open up? I'll pick Vince up at 6.30pm, so should hopefully be there sometime before 6.45pm.
(22-08-2011, 09:02 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone available to get to the club a little earlier, say 6.15pm-ish, tomorrow evening to open up? I'll pick Vince up at 6.30pm, so should hopefully be there sometime before 6.45pm.
If we need to go earlier i can be ready for whenever as i finish at 4 this week. I'm easy with whatever.Smile
(22-08-2011, 09:54 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]If we need to go earlier i can be ready for whenever as i finish at 4 this week. I'm easy with whatever.Smile

No worries, I may be pushed to make it to yours by 6.30pm! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5