Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Warhammer 40K Kill Team Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(10-05-2017, 09:13 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Im happy to play orks/SM as required :-)

I'll put you down as Orks at the minute Russell - sense we might have quite a few imperial players.

Updating the first post with what people have posted so far.
Just to confirm, count me in for Chaos Space Marines....might paint some Mk3 marines for the kill team.
Put me down for Eldar!
Have the rules on the way (thank you codex refund) play space marines, guard, harlequins, chaos or genestealer cultists.......leaning towards harlequins or stealers
(11-05-2017, 09:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Put me down for Eldar!

(12-05-2017, 10:37 AM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]Have the rules on the way (thank you codex refund) play space marines, guard, harlequins, chaos or genestealer cultists.......leaning towards harlequins or stealers

Updated first post - either Harlequins or Genestealer Cult is perfectly fine - your choice will affect which team you go on Dave ...... Big Grin

So we've got 5/6 confirmed at the minute (think Dave (Wako) said he would play Sisters of Battle - the Campaign could support 8 so if anyone else is interested then feel free to join.
Go on then, I don't have a copy of the rules but will see if I can lay my hands on them. I would prefer Dark Eldar but could do Eldar instead if it helps baance the sides.
Useful Roster Creator

https://killteams.com/#/
(12-05-2017, 01:21 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Go on then, I don't have a copy of the rules but will see if I can lay my hands on them. I would prefer Dark Eldar but could do Eldar instead if it helps baance the sides.

Awesome!

At the minute I'm aiming for two loose alliances - can come with a reason why the Dark Eldar would be involved with one of them!
(12-05-2017, 01:37 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Useful Roster Creator

https://killteams.com/#/

Also battlescribe has had one added.
(12-05-2017, 01:21 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Go on then, I don't have a copy of the rules but will see if I can lay my hands on them. I would prefer Dark Eldar but could do Eldar instead if it helps baance the sides.

Theres a free download on using dark eldar and other armies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5