Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Warhammer 40K Kill Team Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Only down side of that is that it seems to be out of stock everywhere already... Sad
(02-04-2017, 04:05 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Only down side of that is that it seems to be out of stock everywhere already... Sad

Yeah, hopefully GW sell the rules on Black Library separately. The terrain is a bit of a "nice to have", but the rules are what I'm mostly interested in.
(02-04-2017, 03:38 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! So with Shadow War: Armageddon coming out, how about doing this instead? I've never played old Necromunda so don't have a frame of reference but it looks really interesting on this Miniwargaming video. It's still killteam-esque and has a campaign mechanic by the looks of things.

That was actually my thought - hopefully the rules appear separately, otherwise I'll bite the bullet and pick this up. They've got rules for Skitarri and Genesteale cult in the latest White Dwarf as well.

Looking to start this in the 1st/2nd week on June, so I'll do a bit more organisation over the next couple of weeks.
Im up for either (Kill Team or Shadowwar) and can do Space Marines or Orks as needed
So the rules for Shadow War Armageddon are on pre-order Smile I think I'll be picking up a copy myself.
My copy of Shadow War is on order.

So I would rather do a Shadow War Campaign.
(04-05-2017, 01:15 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]My copy of Shadow War is on order.

So I would rather do a Shadow War Campaign.

I'm planning on doing it as a Shadow War Campaign Smile

When I've read through the rules, should have a better idea of a team system.
Sounds good to me - i'll need to pick up some rules!
My copy of the rules is on their way - so everyone who is interested could post up what Faction they want to play as.
Im happy to play orks/SM as required :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5